Sample Program for LeadersBuilding a Flexible Work Culture of High Performance and Well-Being
Every organization faces the same challenges:
- Grow the business and find operating efficiencies–do what you do smarter, better and more nimbly with the same or fewer resources.
- Rollout a new technology before everyone fully understands how to use the last one to get their jobs done more productively.
- Redesign workspace to be more “open and collaborative” and to save money by putting more people into the same square footage even if it’s harder for some to concentrate in the office, and
- Provide current and prospective employees with the desired flexibility in how, when and where they do their jobs and manage their lives while meeting the needs of the business.
Close up, these changes seem to be separate, isolated trends. But if you pull back the lens, they are all part of the same strategic opportunity: How do you give people the mindset, skills and tools to do their jobs in new, more flexible and innovative ways with the same, or fewer, resources while achieving high levels of performance and well-being? Build a high performance flexible work culture.
Leaders who attend this session will:
- Understand how to articulate a vision of flexible work success where individuals, teams, and managers leverage work flexibility, technology, and workspaces with strategic intention to transform the business and their lives.
- Discover the High Performance Flexible Work Culture Principles and “Think/Do” Guardrails that guide cultural transformation with measurable impact.
- Recognize how to pull together a cross-functional team of line managers, employees, and representatives from HR, technology, and facilities to lead the change process together.
Sample Program for Line Managers and HRLeading Your Flexible Work Team…and Loving It!
In today’s flexible work reality, more and more line managers find themselves leading:
- Both full-time and on-demand talent
- Across multiple locations–onsite and offsite
- Within and beyond “traditional” business hours
- While mastering digital transformation
What new beliefs, skill, and tools do managers need to lead a dynamic, innovative flexible work team and love it? How can innovative, forward-thinking leaders unlock the opportunity within the change and not become overwhelmed by it? Greater flexibility in how, when and where work is done allows managers to attract and retain top talent, optimize resources, innovate work processes, increase productivity and improve satisfaction. But they need to know how to harness it with strategic, coordinated intention to build a flexible work team that achieves high performance and well-being.
- Learn how the High Performance Flexible Work Culture Principles and “Think/Do” Guardrails can help guide your team to achieve measurable results.
- Understand how to build a partnership of shared responsibility for the flexible work team’s success with your direct reports.
- Recognize the importance of clarifying expectations, getting regular progress updates, being open to new, more flexible ways of working and recalibrating how, when and where work is done as realities change.
Sample Program for Individuals and TeamsUnlocking the Power of Your Unique Work+Life “Fit”
One simple word can transform how you think about your work and life. That’s the power of work+life “fit.” When you stop trying to find that ever-elusive “balance” and learn to take control of the way your work and life “fit” together, day-to-day and at major life transitions, suddenly you:
- Recognize that work+life fit is a verb, not a noun.
- Understand how to succeed in today’s flexible work and life reality, rather than become overwhelmed.
- Learn to use the work flexibility, technology and workspace options available to you with strategic intention.
- See the possibilities for what you can accomplish, on and off the job.
- Realize we all have a unique set of work and personal priorities at any given time…like snowflakes!
- Know how to manage better boundaries around accessibility and responsiveness, and
- Become more innovative, resourceful and nimble in how you think about and respond to change.
Knowing how to take control of the way your work and life fit together is a modern skill set we all need to be effective at work and happier in life.
- Understand how to identify and prioritize what matters most at work and in your personal life, day-to-day and at major life transitions.
- Learn how to leverage, with strategic intention, the work flexibility, technology and workspace options available to you to complete your priorities, productively and effectively.
- Discover how to coordinate with your manager, colleagues and the important people in your life to make how you flexibly fit work and life together a win for all.