One simple word can transform how you think about your work and life. That’s the power of work+life “fit.” When you stop trying to find that ever-elusive “balance” and learn to take control of the way your work and life “fit” together, day-to-day and at major life transitions, suddenly you:
- Recognize that work+life fit is a verb, not a noun.
- Understand how to succeed in today’s flexible work and life reality, rather than become overwhelmed.
- Learn to use the work flexibility, technology and workspace options available to you with strategic intention.
- See the possibilities for what you can accomplish, on and off the job.
- Realize we all have a unique set of work and personal priorities at any given time…like snowflakes!
- Know how to manage better boundaries around accessibility and responsiveness, and
- Become more innovative, resourceful and nimble in how you think about and respond to change.
Knowing how to take control of the way your work and life fit together is a modern skill set we all need to be effective at work and happier in life.
- Understand how to identify and prioritize what matters most at work and in your personal life, day-to-day and at major life transitions.
- Learn how to leverage, with strategic intention, the work flexibility, technology and workspace options available to you to complete your priorities, productively and effectively.
- Discover how to coordinate with your manager, colleagues and the important people in your life to make how you flexibly fit work and life together a win for all.