In today’s flexible work reality, more and more line managers find themselves leading:
- Both full-time and on-demand talent
- Across multiple locations–onsite and offsite
- Within and beyond “traditional” business hours
- While mastering digital transformation
What new beliefs, skill, and tools do managers need to lead a dynamic, innovative flexible work team and love it? How can innovative, forward-thinking leaders unlock the opportunity within the change and not become overwhelmed by it? Greater flexibility in how, when and where work is done allows managers to attract and retain top talent, optimize resources, innovate work processes, increase productivity and improve satisfaction. But they need to know how to harness it with strategic, coordinated intention to build a flexible work team that achieves high performance and well-being.
- Learn how the High Performance Flexible Work Culture Principles and “Think/Do” Guardrails can help guide your team to achieve measurable results.
- Understand how to build a partnership of shared responsibility for the flexible work team’s success with your direct reports.
- Recognize the importance of clarifying expectations, getting regular progress updates, being open to new, more flexible ways of working and recalibrating how, when and where work is done as realities change.