Do you have friends or family members who want to:
- Stop feeling constantly overwhelmed by competing demands at work and in their personal lives,
- Take more control over the way their work and life fit together,
- Be their best, on and off the job, every day?
To help, Citrix has donated 20 signed copies of my book, TWEAK IT: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day for me to give away every day starting Monday, December 2nd through Saturday, December 21st.
Here’s how the giveaway will work:
- Each morning, starting Monday, December 2nd, the FIRST person to email me after 9 am est at the email address tweakitbook (at) gmail.com will get a free, personalized copy of my book mailed to them.
- In your email, please include the following: your name, your mailing address, and the name of the person to whom you would like the book dedicated.
- Every morning, I will post a reminder of the giveaway on Twitter and Facebook.
- If you miss the giveaway one morning, try again the next day.
- The final day of the giveaway will be Saturday, December 21st. (This will give us time to mail the book to you for the holidays, assuming you live in the U.S.)
- One book per person.
Again, the email address is tweakitbook (at) gmail.com.
Thank you Citrix for helping me share a little work+life “fit” inspiration this holiday season.
Citrix has been a generous sponsor of TWEAK IT this past year because they, like me, are committed to offering products that help you flexibly manage your work and your life to be your best. Here are a couple of my favorite Citrix products you may want to check out*:
GoToMeeting — Easy-to-use, web-based video teleconferencing and screen-sharing platform that lets you connect with colleagues and customers face-to-face anytime, anywhere.
Podio — Project-management, information-sharing and communication platform that allows teams to consolidate and record interactions and documents in one place.
Happy Holidays! Now, send me an email and win a book…you get 20 chances!
*Full disclosure: To give me a first-hand experience using their products, Citrix offered to let me test them free of charge.