“Literally every phase of the Flex+Strategy Group’s engagement was a revelation. From the data assessment process to the leadership readiness process to the partner readiness process, it all rolled up into a very powerful strategy for both individuals and our organization as a whole."
— Barbara Taylor, former General Counsel, BDO USA
You want to engage your workforce to create a high performance flexible work culture that attracts and retains top talent, increases productivity and improves work+life fit.
You need a plan, especially if you want to track and measure success.
Our experienced team can guide you through all stages of the strategy development and implementation process.
Current State Diagnostic--understand where you are today
Before you begin to make change happen, it helps to understand where you are.
Guided by experience and a mix of qualitative/quantitative research methods, we assess the current state of existing, and often siloed, initiatives, practices, policies and investments related to talent, engagement, productivity, flexible work, technology and agile workspaces.
We then help you pull these efforts together into one, cohesive strategy that lays the foundation of a high performance flexible work culture
Shared Vision Creation--envision where you want to go
As we clarify the current state, we also help you articulate a clear picture of the future--how will the business achieve its goals, managers lead, teams coordinate, employees take control of their work+life fit, and HR reinforce the culture?
Depending upon project objectives and scope, we use proven, research-based innovation and change management techniques to cascade that vision of success throughout the organization to increase ownership, buy-in and understanding.
"From-To" Strategy Development and Change Management--plan how you will get there
Based on where you are today and what you want to achieve, we help you map out and implement a customized action plan that moves the organization from the current state closer to the future vision of high performance and work+life fit.
Every plan is tailored to the specific goals of each client and may include:
- Training and development
- Work practice innovation
- Global adaptation and coordination
- Pilot planning and facilitation
- Leadership development
- Metric development and analysis
- Policy and process alignment
- Task force development and facilitation
- Readiness development
- Technology and agile workspace alignment
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Communication plan development
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you develop and implement a strategy to create a high performance flexible work culture, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up hereto receive our monthly newsletter!
Read related FSG/WLF Articles:
- The 10 Keys to Building the Flexible Workplace of the Future
- 3 Signs Flexible Work is Strategic--Not Just Window Dressing
- The Strategic Use of Flexibility
- 6 Ways to Promote Work Flexibility Culture Change
- 3 Steps to Make Work+Life Flexibility Really Succeed for Your Business and Your People
- Making Flexibility Real Takes More than a Policy, Toolkit and Training